2 Homes/Investment Properties | Quiet Street | 3 BDRM, 2 BA Brick Veneer Home | 2 BDRM, 2BA Frame Home | Enid, Garfield Co., OK
| 4-6 PM
1409 W. Pine Ave., Enid, OK 73703
| 10:00 A.M.
Kim Allen, Co-Broker
1409 W. Pine Ave. & 1417 W. Pine Ave., Enid, OK
Property #1 (1409 W. Pine Ave.)
- 1-Owner Brick Home
- 1,180 +/- SF of Living Area
- 3 BDRM, 2 BA
- Nice Size Living Room w/Gas Log Fireplace
- Kitchen w/Gas Range, & Built-in Dishwasher
- Dining Room/Sm. Den with Sliding Door Access to Patio
- Separate Utility, Water Softener
- Central Heat & Air
- Attached Garage, Storage Room & Attached Carport
- Covered Front Porch & Covered Patio
- 15’ x 30’ Insulated Shop (Previously Used as Recording Studio & Rec Room)
- Big Yard, Mature Shade Trees
- ’22 Taxes: were approx. $86.00 with homestead exemption.
- Legal Description: N 108’ of Lot 1 & all of Lot 2, Block 3, McCutchen Addition, Enid, Garfield Co., OK
Property #2 (1417 W. Pine Ave. – Currently Rented -Long Time Tenant)
- Frame Home w/ 1,238 +/- SF of Living Area
- 2 BDRM, 2 BA
- Living Room
- Kitchen w/Stove & Refrigerator
- Central Heat & Air
- Covered Front Porch
- Attached Car Port
- Chain Link Fenced Yard w/ Mature Shade Trees & Sm. Metal Storage Shed
- Currently Rented for $700.00 Mo. on a Mo. to Mo. Basis
- ’21 Taxes: were approx. $191.00 without homestead exemption.
- Legal Description: Lots 3 & 4, includes Tr#11-A, Block 3, McCutchen Addition, Enid, Garfield Co., OK
Disclosure & Documents
- Order of Auction: Properties will be offered individually only.
- Minerals: Seller’s Share if any, sell with the surface.
- Possession: to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing mo. to mo. rent, where applicable.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
Property #1: $57,000
Property #2: $50,000