2 Homes | Well Cared For Brick Home | Investment Property/Starter Home
Property #1 (303 S. D St.)
- Very Clean & Well Cared for Brick Home
- Corner Lot
- 1,139 +/- sq. ft. of Living Area
- 2 BDRMS, 1 BA
- Nice Size Living Room
- Kitchen w/ Refrigerator, Electric Range, & Built-in Dishwasher
- Dining Area
- Big Separate Utility w/ Washer & Dryer & Space for Freezer
- Central Heat & Air
- Attached Garage
- Storm Shelter
- Covered Back Patio & Covered Front Porch
- Fenced Side Yard w/ Alley Access
’21 Taxes: were approx. $288.00 with homestead exemption. Legal Description: Lots 1 & 2 & the E. 8’ of Lot 3, Block 7, Myers Riverside Addition to Blackwell, Kay Co., OK
Property #2 (445 E. Padon – Occupied until June 1st)
- Frame Home w/ 1,038 +/- sq. ft. of Living Area
- 2 BDRMS (One w/ Very Lg. Closet/Play Room/Nursery), 1 BA
- Living Room
- Kitchen w/ Dining Area
- Big Separate Utility
- Central Heat & Air
- Covered Front Porch
- Detached Garage & Garage Apartment (Needs TLC)
’21 Taxes: were approx. $175.00 without homestead exemption. Legal Description: The W. 17’ of Lot 3, all of Lot 4, & the E. 22’ of Lot 5, Block 7, Myers Riverside Addition to Blackwell, Kay Co., OK
Disclosure & Documents
- Order of Auction: Properties will be offered individually only.
- ‘22 Taxes: Will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Seller’s share of minerals, if any, transfer with the surface.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
Property #1: $49,750
Property #2: $8,174.25