159 +/- Acres | CRP Income | Irrigation Development Potential | US 412 Frontage | 78 +/- Acres | CRP Income | Sm. Grain/Livestock Land w/Hunting Potential | Laverne Area, Harper Co., OK
These family farms have been proudly passed down from generation to generation, but now, the opportunity has come to add these diverse tracts of land to your ag program or investment portfolio! Whether looking for an excellent prospect for irrigation development potential to expand your sm. grain/livestock operation OR income producing land with CRP return & hunting lease potential, these farms are ones to seriously consider!
Farm #1 (159 +/- Acres)
- Located from the Jct. of US 412 & US 283 (S. of Laverne), 5 miles W. on US 412 to the SE/c of the property (corner of US 412 & CR 171)
- Great irrigation development potential with several established systems on adjoining & nearby land
- 3 phase electric along road
- US 412 frontage, providing all-weather access
- 150.21 acres of former cropland, currently enrolled in CRP with an annual payment of $4,353.00/year, which expires 09/30/2032
- Principal soil type of the former cropland is Manson loam, Class II with lesser amounts of Paloduro clay loam, Class II, & Plemons loam & Manson loam, both Class III
- Perimeter fencing
- Native grasses & thickets, offering ground bird hunting potential
- Legal: SE/4 of Sec. 22, Twp. 25N, R26 W., Harper Co., OK
- 2022 Taxes: were approx. $257.00
Farm #2 (78 +/- Acres)
- Located from the Jct. of US 412 & US 283 (S. of Laverne), approx. 6 miles W. on US 412, then ¾ mile S. on CR 168 (County Line Rd.)
- 70.41 acres of former cropland, currently enrolled in CRP with an annual payment of $1,403.00/year, which expires 09/30/2030
- Principal soil type of the former cropland is Manson loam, Class II with a lesser amount of Westola-Quinlan-Hardeman complex, Class II
- Balance of the land is in a native grass covered draw & thickets, offering habit & shelter for ground birds & other native game
- Newer perimeter fencing on 3 sides (no fence on S. boundary)
- Windmill/water well
- Legal: Lots 1 & 2 of Sec. 33, Twp. 25N, R26 W., Harper Co., OK
- 2022 Taxes: were approx. $88.00
Disclosure & Documents
- 2023 Taxes: will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing CRP contracts. Buyer agrees to assume and complete the CRP contracts as described above and will be solely liable for any penalties or payback for failing to do so. Seller shall retain all CRP payments due and payable for the contract year ending September 30, 2022, and all prior payments. Buyer shall be entitled to all payments for the contract year ending September 30, 2023, and any future payments.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
Farm #1: $180,000
Farm #2: $100,000 (Sold Before Auction)