2 Land Auctions | 620 +/- Total Acres | 299 +/- Acres | Former Cropland/ Livestock Land w/Hunting Potential | 320 +/- Acres | CRP Income | Hunting Potential | Blacktop Frontage | Beaver Area, Beaver Co., OK
This 620 +/- acres has been generationally owned for over a century, with a history of serving the Kachel family in wheat & cattle production, and as a homestead for many years where they raised a family. Although the land has served the family well for years, the time has come to sell! This land provides opportunities from CRP income to livestock production to hunting & recreational enjoyment. Area attractions for the outdoor enthusiasts include the Beaver Dunes Park and the Beaver River Wildlife Management Area, focusing on foods for native wildlife and offering public hunts for several game options. For the farmer/rancher, a great opportunity to expand farming & livestock operations; for the sportsman, memorable hunting trips with a variety of game options; and for the investor, CRP income & hunting/ag lease return! Be sure to take a look!
Farm #1 (299 +/- Acres)
- Located from Beaver, 13 miles W/S/W on CR 14 (Beaver River Wildlife Mgt. Blacktop) then 2 miles S. on CR 127
- According to the Beaver Co. F.S.A., there are 72.04 acres of former cropland with a 72 acre wheat base & 19 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Principal soil types of the former cropland are Darrouzett clay loam, Class II & Mansic clay loam, Class III
- Balance of the land is in native grass pasture, & other forage & ground cover
- Draws, waterways, & terrain provide great shelter & habit for livestock & wildlife, alike, including deer & ground birds
- Good water well & electricity
- Perimeter fencing
- Legal: W/2 of Sec. 6, Twp. 3N, R22 E., Beaver Co., OK
- 2022 Taxes: were approx. $307.00
Farm #2 (320 +/- Acres)
- Located NW of Farm #1
- Blacktop frontage, providing all-weather access
- 253.92 acres of former cropland, which is currently enrolled in CRP with an annual payment of $3,555.00/year, expiring 09/30/2030
- Principal soil type of the former cropland is Mansic-Woodward complex, Class III
- Balance of the land is in a native grass covered draw & thickets, offering habit & shelter for ground birds & other native game, including deer
- Newer perimeter fencing
- Water well
- Legal: S/2 of 36, Twp. 4N, R21 E., Beaver Co., OK
- 2022 Taxes: were approx. $297.00
Disclosure & Documents
- 2023 Taxes: will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: Farm #1: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing ag lease, which expires Dec. 31, 2023; Farm #2: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing ag lease, which expires Dec. 31, 2023, and subject to the existing CRP contract, which expires Sept. 30, 2030. Buyer agrees to assume and complete the CRP contract as described above and will be solely liable for any penalties or payback for failing to do so. Seller shall retain all CRP payments due and payable for the contract year ending September 30, 2022, and all prior payments. Buyer shall be entitled to all payments for the contract year ending September 30, 2023, and any future payments.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
Farm 1: $255,000
Farm 2: $250,000