2 Outstanding Recreational Properties, Watonga Area, Blaine Co., OK
Get away from the hustle & bustle & surround yourself with peace & quiet at these perfect weekend getaways. Located within an hour of OKC & minutes of Roman Nose State Park, these properties have it all when it comes to fulfilling all your recreational desires. Area Amenities include premier fishing & astronomy destinations, including American Horse Lake, & outdoor enthusiast activities at Roman Nose State Park. Activities include golfing, canoeing/rafting/kayaking, biking, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, swimming, bird/wildlife watching, children’s programs & exquisite dining at Foggy Bottom Kitchen.
FARM #1: GREENFIELD 40 +/- ACRES
- Located at the intersection of American Horse Lake Rd./N250 Rd. & E890 Rd. (blacktop W. from Greenfield) OR from Watonga, 7 miles W. on US 270 then 8 miles S. on American Horse Lake Rd.
- Established in good native grass pasture (not grazed past few years), scattered timber, & thickets
- Outstanding Wildlife Habitat
- Beautiful Home Sites
- Great Livestock Grazing
- Blacktop frontage on both sides
- Legal: NW/4 NW/4 a/d/a Lot 4 in 1-14N-13W., Blaine Co., OK
FARM #2: ROMAN NOSE 108 +/- ACRES
- Located at the intersection of SH8/8A/Roman Nose State Park Hwy
- Excellent Commercial Location
- High Traffic Count w/Excellent Signage
- Beautiful & Affordable Home Sites
- Utilities including water & elec. in SW/c
- Thick Timber (Great Wildlife Habitat)
- According to the F.S.A. there are 4.48 +/- acres of former cropland with a 1.3 acre wheat base & 30 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Tracts being offered include: Tract #1: 2 +/- Ac. in the SW/c w/SH 8 & 8A frontage; Tract #2: 19.5 +/- Ac. w/SH 8 & 8A frontage; Tract #3: 21.5 +/- Ac. w/SH 8 frontage; Tract #4: 29.5 +/- Ac. w/SH 8A frontage; Tract #5: 31.5 +/- Ac. w/SH 8A frontage
- Tracts will be offered individually and in combinations to suit Buyers
- Legal for Entirety: 108 +/- ac. in SE/4 & S/2 NE/4 in 31-17N-11W., Blaine Co., OK
- Taxes: The 2021 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Seller Financing: Seller financing may be available to Buyers, subject to approval by Seller, if arrangements have been made prior to auction day. Financing terms include 25% down at 6% interest on an amortized schedule for a 10 year term. Call the Auction Company for more detail.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.