‘20 GMC Sierra 2500 Denali 4×4 Crew Cab Pickup (Low Mileage) | ‘11 Ranger 188 VX Boat (Only 53 +/- Hrs) | ‘07 Harley Davidson FXST Motorcycle (Low Mileage) | Guns Incl. Rifles & Pistols | Gun Safes | Ammo | Reloading Equipment | Cross & Compound Bows | Archery & Hunting Gear | Taxidermy | Knives | Nice Western Wear | Signed & #ed Art
| 4-6 PM
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
9327 N. US Hwy 81, Enid, OK 73701 (Orchard Hill)
| 6:00 P.M.
Wed., 07.12.23, 10 A.M. – 3 P.M.
| AND Thurs., 07.13.23, 10 A.M. – 2 P.M.
The Estate of Roger Groves
9327 N. US Hwy 81, Enid, OK 73701 (Orchard Hill)
- All bidders must be registered to bid, and will not be accepted without providing name, address, phone, and valid ID. By registering for the auction, bidder agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth herein.
- FIREARM & AMMUNITION BIDDERS: By registering for this auction, Buyer certifies the following:
- I am 18 or more years of age to purchase a shotgun/ rifle &/or ammunition. I am 21 or more years of age to purchase a handgun &/or ammunition.
- I have presented a valid photo ID document (such as a driver’s license or a government ID card), that listed my date of birth, residence, and a signature.
- I have never been convicted of a felony in any state, nor been military court marshaled, nor dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces of the United States, nor am I currently under indictment for any crime punishable as a felony, or court procedure that would limit me to the laws prohibiting me from possessing a firearm &/or ammunition.
- I am the actual buyer for the above listed firearm for my own use and I am not acquiring the firearm &/or ammunition on behalf of another person, commonly known as a “straw” purchase.
- I am not a fugitive from justice.
- I am not an unlawful user of illegal drugs, stimulants, or narcotics, and I am not presently under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- I have never been adjudicated mentally defective or incompetent, nor have I ever been committed to a mental institution.
- I am a United States citizen and enjoy the full benefits as such, and a citizen and resident of the State of Oklahoma.
- I am not subject to any Domestic Abuse or similar judicial Protective Order in any jurisdiction which prohibits me from purchasing or possessing any firearm &/or ammunition.
- I have not, within the last 10 years, been adjudicated as a delinquent child or a youthful offender for an offense which would be a felony if committed by an adult.
- I am not otherwise prohibited from purchasing or possessing the firearm &/or ammunition as identified above.
- I certify all of the foregoing to be true and correct, and acknowledge that pursuant to the provisions of 21 O.S. §1289.28, C, knowingly providing materially false information with intent to deceive the dealer or seller of a firearm about the legality of a transfer of a firearm or ammunition is a felony.
- NOTICE: 21 O.S. §1289.12: It shall be unlawful for any person within this state to knowingly sell, trade, give, transmit or otherwise cause the transfer of rifles, shotguns or pistols to any convicted felon or an adjudicated delinquent, and it shall be unlawful for any person within this state to knowingly sell, trade, give, transmit or otherwise cause the transfer of any shotgun, rifle or pistol to any individual who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs or is mentally or emotionally unbalanced or disturbed. All persons who engage in selling, trading or otherwise transferring firearms will display this section prominently in full view at or near the point of normal firearms sale, trade or transfer. Any person convicted of violating the provisions of this section shall be punished as provided in Section 1289.15 of this title. Any person convicted of a violation of this section after having been issued a handgun license pursuant to the Oklahoma Self-Defense Act shall have the license suspended for six (6) months and shall be liable for an administrative fine of Fifty Dollars ($50.00), upon a hearing and determination by the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation that the person is in violation of the provisions of this section.
- OKLAHOMA RESIDENT BUYERS: Before payout & delivery of the purchased firearm[s] &/or ammunition every Oklahoma resident must complete and sign the Certification.
- ALL OUT OF STATE BUYERS, AND ANY OKLAHOMA RESIDENTS WHO DESIRE SHIPPING, must have firearm &/or ammunition shipped to an FFL dealer of Buyer’s choice, at Buyer’s sole cost. A copy of the FFL dealer’s license must be presented to the Auction Company prior to shipment.
- All items are being sold “As-Is, Where-Is”. All sales are final. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items being sold and are solely responsible to satisfy themselves as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding. Buyer is solely responsible for the item upon the auctioneer stating “sold” or the “close” of auction.
- PREVIEW: , July 6th, 4:00 P.M. till 6:00 P.M.
- PAYMENT & TAX INFO: A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid at auction to determine the purchase price. Acceptable forms of payment upon pick up include cash, company/personal check, credit card, or wire transfer. A 3% card convenience fee will be added to the invoice if paid by credit/debit card. No credit/debit cards will be accepted for items needing shipment. All items needing shipment must be paid in full by wire transfer only. All invoices must be paid in full prior to removal. In the event Buyer has not paid accordingly, the registered credit card shall be automatically processed on any unpaid balances, unless other arrangements have been made. Purchases are subject to city, county, and state sales tax, where applicable, unless Buyer provides appropriate exemption permit.
- PICK UP/REMOVAL: Buyer pick up/removal date(s) and time(s): Wed., July 12th, 10:00 A.M. till 3:00 P.M. & Thurs., July 13th, 10:00 A.M. till 2:00 P.M. No load out shall be provided by the Seller or the Auction Company (BRING HELP). Although we understand hardships and situations arise, we simply do not have the manpower or storage capacity for items which are not retrieved on designated pick up/removal date(s) and time(s). Please make every attempt to attend the above designated pick up/removal or send someone on your behalf.
- FORFEITURE: In the event Buyer does not attend the designated pick up/removal, the Auction Company will make reasonable effort to arrange a separate scheduled date & time for Buyer to retrieve items; however, no guarantee is made by the Seller or the Auction Company. An additional fee may be assessed by the Auction Company for a separate scheduled pick up/removal. If items are not retrieved by 5 PM, Fri., July 28th, 2023, then Buyer automatically forfeits items and the Seller and/or Auction Company may dispose of the items at their sole discretion with no further liability to the Buyer.
- SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS (U.S. Only): Buyer is to notify Auction Company within 24 hours of close of auction, if shipping is needed. Upon payment in full by wire transfer only, Auction Company will deliver items less than 30# to local shipping company for shipment. Instructions and payment to shipping company for packaging, insurance, and shipping are Buyer’s sole responsibility. The Auction Company is not responsible or liable for any issues arising from shipment.
- FIREARM & AMMUNITION SHIPPING: All out of state Buyers, and any Oklahoma residents who desire shipping, must have firearm &/or ammo shipped to an FFL dealer of Buyer’s choice, at Buyer’s sole cost. A copy of the FFL dealer’s license must be presented to the Auction Company prior to shipment.
- UNPAID INVOICES: The Buyer agrees to pay all invoices and/or debts to Wiggins Auctioneers in accordance to the terms set forth herein. In the event such invoices and/or debts are not paid, there will be late charges accrued at the rate of 15% per year or the max interest allowed by law. Buyer also agrees to reimburse Wiggins Auctioneers for any attorney fees, collection fees, and/or costs incurred in order to collect any past due amounts or enforce the auction terms set forth herein. Venue for any litigation is agreed to be in Garfield County, Oklahoma.
- All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the Auction Company nor the Seller. Buyer(s) shall satisfy themselves as to value, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day.
- The Auction Company, Seller or an Agent/Representative reserve the right to bid on behalf of themselves or a third party. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
- For convenience, this auction is being broadcast online. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible for delay of signal or loss of signal by either side.
- Bidder hereby agrees to sign/accept by electronic means, and that the electronic signature/acceptance shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.