’20 Kubota RTV-XG850 Utility Vehicle | ’12 Toyota Yaris | ’95 Chevrolet K1500 Extended Cab Silverado | ’29 Ford Pick-Up Truck | Large Variety of Firearms Sig Sauer, Desert Eagle | Tuff Shed Premier Series | Lawn Mowers | Horse Trailer | Flatbed Trailers | Brush Hog | Tractor Blade | Tools | Pool Table | Vintage Juke Boxes | Kayaks | Housewares | SO MUCH MORE!!!
- ’20 Kubota RTV- XG850 Utility Vehicle
- ’12 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
- ’95 Chevrolet K1500 Extended Cab Pick-Up Truck
- ’29 Ford Pick-Up Truck with Parts (not running)
- Mossburg 12ga. Pump Action Shotgun
- Sig Sauer Pistols and 19”
- Hi-Point Model 995 19” 9mm
- Desert Eagle
- Colt 357
- Walther CCP
- Ruger SP101
- Tuff Shed Premier Series
- American Bureau Shipping Container
- Horse Trailer
- Flatbed Trailers
- Lawn Boy Zero Turn Riding Mower
- Murray Riding Mower
- Winchester Gun Safe
- Wood Chipper/Shredder
- Sears/Craftsman Band Saw Sander
- Sears/Craftsman Drill Press
- Craftsman 16-in. Scroll Saw
- Ocean Kayak Scrambler Sit-On-Top Kayaks
- Crystal & Rock/Gemstone Collection
- Thomas Edison Music Record Player
- Pool Table
- Ping Pong Table
- Vintage Juke Boxes
- Vintage Pinball Machine
- SO MUCH MORE!
- All bidders must be registered to bid, and will not be accepted without providing name, address, phone, and valid ID. By registering for the auction, bidder agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth herein.
- FIREARM BIDDERS: By registering for this auction, Buyer certifies the following: (a.) I am 18 or more years of age to purchase a shotgun/ rifle. I am 21 or more years of age to purchase a handgun. (b.) I have presented a valid photo ID document (such as a driver’s license or a government ID card), that listed my date of birth, residence, and a signature. (c.) I have never been convicted of a felony in any state, nor been military court marshaled, nor am I currently under indictment for any crime punishable as a felony, or court procedure that would limit me to the laws prohibiting me from possessing a firearm. (d.) I am the actual buyer and I am not acquiring the firearm on behalf of another person, commonly known as a “straw” purchase. (e.) I am not a fugitive from justice. (f.) I am not an unlawful user of illegal drugs, stimulants, or narcotics. (g.) I have never been adjudicated mentally defective or incompetent, nor have I ever been committed to a mental institution. (h.) I am a United States citizen and enjoy the full benefits as such. (i.) I am not otherwise prohibited from purchasing or possessing the firearm as identified above.
- All items are being sold “As-Is, Where-Is”. All sales are final. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items being sold and are solely responsible to satisfy themselves as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding. Buyer is solely responsible for the item upon the auctioneer stating “sold” or the “close” of auction.
- Preview: Sunday, July 31, 2:00 p.m. till 4:00 p.m.
- Payment & Tax INFO: An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid at auction to determine the purchase price. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, company/personal check, credit card, or wire transfer. A 3% Buyer’s Premium discount will be given if invoice is paid in full by cash, check, or wire transfer. All invoices must be paid in full prior to removal AND on or by pick up/removal date. In the event Buyer has not paid on or by pick up/removal date, the registered credit card shall be automatically processed on any unpaid balances, unless other arrangements have been made. Purchases are subject to city, county, and state sales tax, where applicable, unless Buyer provides appropriate exemption permit.
- PICK UP/REMOVAL: Buyer pick up/removal date(s) and time(s): Saturday., August 6th, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. By Appointment ONLY. No load out shall be provided by the Seller or the Auction Company (BRING HELP). Although we understand hardships and situations arise, we simply do not have the manpower or storage capacity for items which are not retrieved on designated pick up/removal date(s) and time(s). Please make every attempt to attend the above designated pick up/removal or send someone on your behalf.
- FORFEITURE: In the event Buyer does not attend the designated pick up/removal, the Auction Company will make reasonable effort to arrange a separate scheduled date & time for Buyer to retrieve items; however, no guarantee is made by the Seller or the Auction Company. An additional fee may be accessed by the Auction Company for a separate scheduled pick up/removal. If items are not retrieved by 5PM, Friday, August 12th, 2022, then Buyer automatically forfeits items and the Seller and/or Auction Company may dispose of the items at their sole discretion with no further liability to the Buyer.
- SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS: Buyer is to notify Auction Company within 24 hours of close of auction, if shipping is needed. Instructions and payment to shipping store for pick up, packaging, insurance, and shipping are Buyer’s sole responsibility.
Auction Managers will coordinate pick up with shipping company of buyer’s choice upon payment in full of invoice we recommend: Safe Ship of Edmond 822 West Edmond Rd Ste A Edmond, OK 73003. Safe Ship can be contacted by phone at 405.697.3211 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipping arrangements must be made through THIRD PARTY and paid for by the BUYER. The Auction Company is not responsible or liable for any issues arising from shipment.
For local delivery only of lots please call Rosemary Grove at 405-313-8081 for estimates. This includes items needing to be transferred to the Enid, Fairview, or Oklahoma City Offices.
- FIREARM SHIPPING: A $25 shipping fee will be charged to out of state Buyers, and the firearm will be shipped to an FFL dealer of Buyer’s choice, subject to approval by the representative of the Estate. FFL dealer license must be presented prior to shipment.
- UNPAID INVOICES: The Buyer agrees to pay all invoices and/or debts to Wiggins Auctioneers in accordance to the terms set forth herein. In the event such invoices and/or debts are not paid, there will be late charges accrued at the rate of 15% per year or the max interest allowed by law. Buyer also agrees to reimburse Wiggins Auctioneers for any attorney fees, collection fees, and/or costs incurred in order to collect any past due amounts or enforce the auction terms set forth herein. Venue for any litigation is agreed to be in Garfield County, Oklahoma.
- All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the Auction Company nor the Seller. Buyer(s) shall satisfy themselves as to value, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day.
- The Auction Company, Seller or an Agent/Representative reserve the right to bid on behalf of themselves or a third party. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
- For convenience, this auction is being broadcast online. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible for delay of signal or loss of signal by either side.
- Bidder hereby agrees to sign/accept by electronic means, and that the electronic signature/acceptance shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.