22.73 +/- Acres | Vacant Commercial Lot (Zoned I-2 Light Industrial) 42nd St. & Market Ave., Enid, OK Excellent Development/Investment Opportunity
Meeting Room #1 of the Pavilion of the Chisolm Trail Expo Center
111 W. Purdue, Enid, OK 73701
| 10:00 A.M.
Kim Allen, Co-Broker
Stanley & Elizabeth Cox and Dylon Cox
Corner of 42nd St. & Market Ave., Enid, OK
- 22.73 +/- Acres
- Vacant Commercial Lot (Zoned I-2 Light Industrial)
- 6’ Chain Link, Security Fence w/ Headers
- Available Utilities Incl. TBA
- Ample Space for Development
- Easy Access to US 412
- Location, Location, Location!
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description: Tr. #704 in the SE/corner of the SE/4 of Sec. 10, Twp. 22N, R6 W.I.M., Garfield Co., OK
- ‘21 Taxes: were approx. $1,140.50. The ’22 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Buyer’s Premium: A 2% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid in the auction to determine the purchase price.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.