- Located just N. of 115 ½ Hwy 164 (entrance on W. side – easement)
- 10 minutes of I-35, 40 minutes of Stillwater, 30 minutes of Enid
- 24.85 +/- acres of good Bermuda & native grass
- Plenty of space for livestock
- Mostly fenced
- Home site potential
- Covington – Douglas School District
- Legal Description: Part of the W/2 SE/4 of Sec. 19, Twp. 21N, R2 W.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.