240 +/- Acres | Exceptional Tillable Farmland w/Hwy Frontage | Nash/Hillsdale Area, Grant Co., OK
116 N. Main, Nash, OK 73761
| 10:00 A.M.
The Family of Edwin Strait
This highly productive farmland has been in the Strait family for over 35 years and has a proven track record of above average annual yields, year after year. Whether looking for prime land to add to your investment portfolio or to expand your current operation, this farmland is sure to be a welcome addition!
- Located along SH 132, providing all-weather access
- According to the Grant Co. F.S.A., there are 226.92 acres of cropland with a 221.40 acre wheat base & a 38 bushel per acre PLC yield
- Top-tier soils including 64% Bethany silt loam, Class II & 36% Pond Creek silt loam, Class I, capable of producing most any crop native to the area with a history of alfalfa & bean production
- Improvements include an approx. 140’x46’ hay shed, an approx. 25’x22’ detached garage, a water well, & electricity
- Legal Description: The NE/4 & the E/2 NW/4 of Sec. 23, Twp. 25N, R8W., Grant Co., OK
- Taxes: The 2022 taxes were approx. $1,230.00. The 2023 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing ag lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the presently growing 2022-2023 crop or July 1, 2023, whichever is later.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.