288 +/- Acres of Land (Sm. Tracts Offered) | Lacey/Drummond/Ames Areas, Kingfisher Co., OK
FARM #1 (40 +/- ACRES)
- Located from Hennessey, 7.5 miles W. on SH 51, then 2 3/8 miles N. on SH 132
- Approx. 37.58 acres of cropland w/a 23.6 acre wheat base & a 24 bu./ac. PLC yield
- ¼ mile of highway frontage
- Extremely well located for home sites or commercial venture
- Excellent livestock/grain farm
- Soil Types incl. Lovedale fine sandy loam, Class II, & Dougherty-Eufaula complex, Classes III & IV
- Water well * Elec. service * Livestock shed * Fences
Order of Auction: Will be offered in four 10 acre tracts & as a whole. ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $108.00. Legal Description: N/2 N/2 SW/4 of Sec. 2, Twp. 19N, R8 W.
FARM #2 (40 +/- ACRES)
- Located from Hennessey, 7.5 miles W. on SH 51, then 2 miles N. on SH 132, then ½ mile W. on EW 600 Rd. (3/8 mile S. & ½ mile W. from Farm #1)
- Approx. 40.04 acres cropland w/ a 40 acre wheat base, & a 27 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Good livestock/grain farm on blktp/rocked road
- Soil Types: Lovedale fine sandy loam, Classes III & IV
- Water well * Elec. service * Fences
‘20 Taxes: were approx. $88.00. Legal Description: E/2 E/2 NW/4 of Sec. 10, Twp. 19N, R8 W.
FARM #3 (80 +/- ACRES)
- Located from Hennessey, 9.5 miles W. on SH 51 (1 mile E. of Lacey), then 2 miles N. on NS 2770 Rd., then ¼ mile W. on E/W 600 Rd. (1 3/4 mile W. of Farm #2)
- Approx. 72.02 acres cropland
- Another good livestock/grain farm on good, rocked roads, w/just enough timber for livestock shelter & wildlife.
- Soil Types – Lovedale-Carwile complex, Class II, Doughtery-Eufaula complex, Classes III & IV, & Eufaula fine sandy, Class VI
- Water well * Elec. service * Fences
‘20 Taxes: were approx. $127.50. Legal Description: E/2 W/2 NE/4 & W/2 E/2 NE/4 of Sec. 8, Twp. 19N, R8 W
FARM #4 (57 +/- ACRES)
- Located from Hennessey, 9.5 miles W. on SH 51 (1 mile E. of Lacey), then ½ mile S. on blktp (NS 2770 Rd.)
- Approx. 52.9 acres of cropland (mostly Bermuda)
- Outstanding livestock receiving/processing place
- Blktp access
- Soil Types – Lovedale fine sandy loam & Lovedale-Carwile ponded, Class II, & Dougherty-Eufaula complex, Classes III & IV
- Fenced & cross-fenced * All steel pens, alley, & loading facility * Loafing sheds
- Elec. service * Domestic water well * Irrigation well (Note: The 30 hp submersible irrigation pump, 3 phase,Cattleac hyd., working chute, Powder River half circle & 3 sections of crowding alley, the 24’x25’ port. metal shed/RV port, & 10’x12’ port. building w/window A.C. sells separately)
‘20 Taxes: were approx. $134.00. Legal Description: NE/4 of SE/4 & E/2 & E/2 of SE/4 of SE/4, less & except a tract of land being 241.55’ N. & S., & 541’ E. & W., in Sec. 20, Twp. 19N, R8 W.
FARM #5 (70.97 +/- ACRES)
- Located from Hennessey, 11 miles W. on SH 51 (1 mile W. of Lacey), then 1 ½ miles S. on NS 2750 Rd.
- Approx. 60.07 acres of cropland w/ a 26.40 acre wheat base & a 28 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Good livestock/grain farm situated on good county roads
- Some timber for livestock shelter & wildlife
- Soil Types – Lovedale-Carwile complex, Class II, Devol loamy fine sandy loam, Classes III & IV, & Eufaula fine sand, Class VI
- Fenced * Water wells
‘20 Taxes: were approx. $141.00. Legal Description: Lots 3 & 4 (a/k/a the W/2 SW/4), less & except a 208.71’ x 208.71’ tract in the SE/corner thereof, in Sec. 30, Twp. 19N, R8 W.
- Order of Auction: Tracts will be offered individually only.
- ‘21 Taxes: will be prorated to day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession of Each Tract: at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
Farm #1: $137,000
Farm #2: $80,000
Farm #3: $175,000
Farm #4: $202,000
Farm #5: $191,000