- Very Attractive Brick Home Built in 1993 w/ Gated Entry & Tree Lined Driveway
- 12 +/- Acres Grassland (Fenced) w/ Scattered Trees & Pond
- Over 2,100 Sq. Ft. of Living Area
- 3 BDRMS, each w/ its Own Private BA (Lg. Master BDRM w/ Tray Ceiling & Access to Sm. Personal Patio w/ Charming Views)
- Guest BA
- Office (Also Serves Nicely as a Nursery/Smaller 4th BDRM)
- Kitchen w/Breakfast Bar & Appliances
- Dining Area
- Living Room w/ Gas Fireplace
- Separate Utility
- Florida Room w/Big Picture Windows & Indoor Access to Storm Shelter (Perfect Space to Start your Day or Wind Down in the Evening)
- Central Heat & Air (Lennox 4 T Unit, Installed in 2012)
- Water Softener & Reverse Osmosis System
- Home is Very Secure w/ Decorative Wrought Iron Security Doors & Windows)
- Attached 2 Car Garage
- Newer Metal Roof (2019)
- Whole Home Generator
- Home is Served by Rural Water
- 40’X60’ Shop Bldg. w/ 12’ Drive Through, Overhead Doors, Full Concrete Floor, Insulated, & Electricity
- 24’X64’ Multi-Purpose Bldg. w/ Office & Wall Unit Air Conditioning, Storage Rooms, & Work Area, Full Concrete Floor & Electricity
- 24’X64’ Shop w/ Dirt Floor & Sliding Door (approx. 16’ wide by 10’ tall)
- 14’X18’ Storage Bldg.
- Bricked Water Well House & Water Well
- Multiple Cross Fenced Grass Traps Complete w/Several Livestock Loafing Sheds & Water Hydrants to Home Your Small Herd (Whether it be Livestock/Horses or FFA/4H Projects)
- Access by Good Rocked Roads
- Country Living w/ City Amenities at your Fingertips
- Pioneer School District
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $2,605.00 with Homestead Exemption.
- Legal Description: An approx. 12 acre tract in the SE/4 of Sec. 33, Twp. 22N, R6, W.I.M., Garfield Co., OK
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, condition, size, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.