301 +/- Total Acres | 146 +/- Acres | Good Livestock/Sm. Grain Land | Ponds | Perry/Orlando Area, Noble Co., OK & 155.5 +/- Acres | Good Sm. Grain Farm | Douglas Area, Garfield Co., OK
Farm #1 (146.24 +/- Acres – Noble Co., OK)
- Located from the Jct. of I-35 & US 77 (Sooner Corner, 2nd Exit W. of Perry), 2 ½ Miles W. on US 77 & Continuing S. on US 77 4 Miles, then go W. ½ Mile on Explorer Rd. (All Weather, Rocked Road)
- 85.06 +/- Acres of Cropland w/ an 80.90 Acre Wheat Base & a 33 bu./ac. PLC Yield; Balance of Land is in Hay Meadow/Grass Pasture, 2 Ponds w/ Pond Development Potential
- Principle Soil Types of the Cropland include Kirkland-Pawhuska complex, Grant-Huska complex, & Kirkland silt loam, all Class II; Grainola-Lucien complex, Kingfisher-Lucien complex, Renfrow silt loam, & Renfrow & Grainola soils, all Class III
- 4 Wire, Barbed Wire, Perimeter Fence & Cross Fences
- Excellent Livestock Grazing
- Home Site Potential (1/2 mile off US 77 on Good Rocked Roads & Easy Access to I-35)
- 15 Minutes of Perry, 40 Minutes of Stillwater, & 10 Minutes of Orlando
- Mulhall-Orlando Public School District
‘22 Taxes: were approx. $230.00. Legal Description: Pt. of the NW/4 of Sec. 14, Twp. 20N, R2 W.I.M., Noble Co., OK
Farm #2 (155.5 +/- Acres – Garfield Co., OK)
- Located from the 1st Section Line E. of Douglas, 1 ½ Miles S. on 150th (Good Rocked Road)
- Good Sm. Grain Farm
- 143.75 +/- Acres of Cropland w/ a 143.70 Acre Wheat Base & a 37 bu./ac. PLC Yield; Balance of Land (approx. 7.41 Acres) is comprised of Trees, Grass & a Pond
- Soil Types include Kirkland-Renfrow complex, Kirkland silt loam, Renthin-Masham complex, all Class III; & Grainola-Masham complex, all Class IV
- Home Site Potential
- Covington-Douglas Public School District
Note: The cash lease payment in the amount of $7,865.00 for the 2023-2024 crop year will be prorated to the day of closing. ‘22 Taxes: were approx. $558.50. Legal Description: SE/4 of Sec. 6, Twp. 20N, R4 W.I.M., Garfield Co., OK LESS RR Right-of-Way
Disclosure & Documents
Order of Auction: Farms will be offered individually only. ‘23 Taxes: Will be prorated to the day of closing. Crop: Does not sell.
Possession (Farm #1): With property indemnification, and upon signing the purchase contract and acceptance of the escrow deposit the Buyer will have permission to till the soil presently in cultivation as is necessary for conserving moisture and for preparing for and for planting a wheat crop. If for any reason this agreement does not close, the Seller shall pay the Buyer the customary rate as recommended by the O.S.U. Extension Service for any tilling or planting which Buyer may have done, and Buyer shall immediately relinquish possession to Seller and neither party shall be liable to the other for any further damages. Complete possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer or title, at closing.
Possession (Farm #2): Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing agricultural lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the 2023-2024 crop or July 1, 2024, whichever is later.
Minerals: Do not sell. Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details. Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
Farm #1: $320,000
Farm #2: $297,000