311 +/- Acres (Offered in Two Tracts) | Good Sm. Grain/Livestock Land | Grass Pasture, Pond, Creek, & Abundant Wildlife | Farm Bldgs./Home Site | Breckenridge/ Hunter Area, Garfield Co., OK
The Emanuel Herbert farms have been proudly owned and operated by the family for nearly a century. Working side by side to plant and harvest crops, tend to cattle, and enjoy family picnics at the pond, the family has many fond memories, including raising their 4 daughters. However, the time has come to give the next family an opportunity to operate and enjoy the land!
Farm #1 (NW/4 * 156 +/- Acres * Sm. Grain/Livestock Land w/Home Site & Out-Bldgs.)
- 10319 N. 102nd, Enid, OK
- In a F.S.A. Unit with Farm #2 which contains 235.38 Acres of Cropland (Appears to have approx. 120.3 Acres on this NW/4) w/ a 235.10 Acre Wheat Base and a 35 Acre bu./ac. PLC Yield
- Balance of Land in Grass Pasture, Scattered Trees & an approx. 1.96 Acre Pond
- Principle Soil Types of the Cropland include Kirkland-Renfrow complex, & Renthin-Masham complex, both Class III; w/ a smaller amount of Kirkland silt loam, Class III
- Improvement Include a 54’ x 94’ Morton Machine Shed (Dirt Floor, Electricity at Door), General Purpose Barn, Sm. Set of Corrals, & a Detached Garage
- Access by Good Rocked Road along the W. & N. sides
- Hunter Rural Water Available
- Pond Creek-Hunter School District
Legal Description: NW/4 Sec. 3, Twp. 23N, R5 W. ‘22 Taxes: approx. $704.00 without homestead exemption
Farm #2 (NE/4 * 155 +/- Acres * Sm. Grain/Livestock Land w/ Excellent Hunting Potential)
- Joins Farm #1 on the E.
- F.S.A. Info. (See Farm #1) – Appears to have approx. 115 Acres of Cropland on this NE/4
- Balance of Land in Grass Pasture, Scattered Trees, Timber Lined Red Rock Creek & Streamlets all Providing Great Habitat, Grazing, & Shelter for Wildlife & Livestock alike
- Principle Soil Types of the Cropland include Port silt loam, Class II; Kirkland silt loam, & Kirkland-Renfrow complex, both Class III; Norge loam, Class IV; & Masham clay, Class VI
- Access by Rocked Road along the N. Side & County Road along the E. Side
- Approx. 20 Acres of Cultivation in SW/corner, ideal for Wildlife Food Plots
- Be Sure to Take a Look!
Legal Description: NE/4 of Sec. 3, Twp. 23N, R5 W. ‘22 Taxes: approx. $392.00
Disclosure & Documents
- Order of Auction: Farms will be offered individually, and as an entirety.
- Legal Description (Entirety): N/2 of Sec. 3, Twp. 23N, R5 W.I.M., Garfield Co., OK
- ‘23 Taxes: Prorated to day of closing.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing agricultural lease which expires Aug. 1, 2023.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Wind Energy Ground Lease: None in effect.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
Sold as Entirety: $685,000