316 +/- Acres | Highly Productive Sm. Grain/ Livestock Land Hillsdale Area, Garfield Co., OK
Springhill Suites by Marriott
5815 KL Drive, Enid, OK 73703
| 10:00 A.M.
Vicki Wiggins Allen
Dabney Farms, LLC
Located from the Jct. of US 81 & Keowee Rd. (Kremlin-Hilldale Blacktop), Go 5 Miles W. on Keowee Rd., then 2 Miles North on WheatRidge Rd. to the SW/Corner of the Land
- Located from the Jct. of US 81 & Keowee Rd. (Kremlin-Hilldale Blacktop), Go 5 Miles W. on Keowee Rd., then 2 Miles North on WheatRidge Rd. to the SW/Corner of the Land
- 271.95 Highly Productive Acres of cropland with a 269.23 Acre Wheat Base & a 46 bu./ac. PLC Yield
- Principle Soil Types of the Cropland include Pond Creek Silt Loam, Class I; Grant Silt Loam, Class II; & Meno-Botox Ponded Complex, Class III
- 36.6 Acres of Good Grassland Located toward the Center of the Land
- Excellent Livestock Grazing
- Rural Water Pasture Tap Located on SW/4
- Land Lays Mostly Level & is Easily Tilled
- Access by Good Rocked Road along the S. Side & County Road along the E. & W. Sides
Disclosure & Documents
- Order of Auction: E. & W. qtrs. will be offered individually, & together.
- ‘21 Taxes for Entirety: were approx. $1,484.00. The ‘22 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Legal Description: S/2 of Sec. 4, Twp. 24N, R7 W.I.M., LESS 3.76 +/- acres in the SE/4
- Possession: of the cropland is to be given at closing, subject to existing ag lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the 2021-2022 wheat crop or July 1, 2022, whichever is later; Possession of the grassland: at closing, subject to the existing lease which expires on or by Aug. 1, 2022
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.