320 +/- Acres | Livestock Land | Beaver Area, Beaver Co., OK
Beaver County Fairgrounds
1107 Douglas Ave., Beaver, OK 73932
| 2:00 P.M.
Butch Edingfield, Co-Broker
Estate of Mary Lou Bailey
Located from the S. edge of Beaver, 6 miles E. on EW 14 (Blktop Rd.), & continuing NS 145 (Blktp Rd.) 2 miles, then go 3 miles E. on EW 16 (Blktp Rd.) & continuing S. 2 miles on NS 148 (Blktp Rd.), then turn E. on EW 18 (County Rd.) 2 miles.
This 320 +/- acres provides the farmer/rancher a great opportunity to expand farming & livestock operations. Be sure to take a look!
- Located from the S. edge of Beaver, 6 miles E. on EW 14 (Blktop Rd.), & continuing NS 145 (Blktp Rd.) 2 miles, then go 3 miles E. on EW 16 (Blktp Rd.) & continuing S. 2 miles on NS 148 (Blktp Rd.), then turn E. on EW 18 (County Rd.) 2 miles.
- Native grass pasture, & other forage & ground cover; some rolling terrain provide great shelter & habit for livestock & wildlife, alike, including deer & ground birds
- Principal soil type of the land is Mobeetie-Berda complex, Class IV
- Good water well (solar pump/panel does not sell)
- Perimeter fence
- Electricity available along N. road
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description: E/2 of Sec. 11, Twp. 3N, R25 E., Beaver Co., OK
- 2022 Taxes: were approx. $116.00. The 2023 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: TBA
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.