320 +/- Acres | Productive Sm. Grain Farm/Good Livestock Land | Fairmont Area, Garfield Co., OK
Beth Hubbard’s grandfather was a coach and teacher at Longfellow Middle School in Enid for over 50 years. He also farmed and raised cattle on both farms. Farm #1 has been in the Hubbard family for over 100 years; & Farm #2 has been in the Hubbard family for over 80 years. It’s been told it has very good deer hunting! This land has been proudly passed down through the years, & it has now come time to give another family the chance to enjoy it as much as they. No doubt, it has served the Hubbard family well, as I’m sure it will yours. Wiggins Auctioneers is pleased to be able to offer it to you at auction.
Farm #1 (160 +/- Acres)
- Located from the Jct. of US 412 & the Fairmont Blacktop (E. of Enid), go ½ Mile S. on the Fairmont Blacktop, then ½ Mile E. on Market (Blacktop Rd.)
- 81.21 +/- Acres of Productive Cropland w/ an 81.2 Acre Wheat Base & a 36 bu./ac. PLC Yield; Balance of Land is in Grass Pasture, Trees, Creek & Small Pond w/ Pond Development Potential
- Principle Soil Types of the Cropland include Kirkland, Port & Bethany silt loams, all Class II; & Norge loam, Class III
- Excellent Livestock Grazing
- Old Home Site
- Access by Blacktop Road along N. Side; & Shale Road along the E. Side w/ a Good Rocked Road beginning near SE/corner
- Garber Public School District
‘22 Taxes: were approx. $441.00. Legal Description: NE/4 of Sec. 14, Twp. 22N, R5 W.I.M.
Farm # 2 (160 +/- Acres)
- Located from the Jct. of US 412 & the Fairmont Blacktop, 4 ½ Miles S. on the Fairmont Blacktop, then 2 ½ Miles E. on Wheat Capital Rd. (Good Rocked Road)
- Good Livestock Farm
- Perimeter Fence
- Pond/Pond Development Potential
- 74.83 +/- Acres of Former Cropland (Some of Which is in Grass) w/ a 74.8 Acre Wheat Base & a 36 bu./ac. PLC Yield; Balance of Land is in Grass Pasture, Scattered Trees, Otter Creek & Pond w/ Pond Development Potential
- Garber Public School District
‘22 Taxes: were approx. $405.00. Legal Description: NE/4 of Sec. 6, Twp. 21N, R4 W.I.M.
- Order of Auction: Farms will be offered individually only.
- ‘23 Taxes: Will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: of the cropland is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing, subject to existing ag lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the 2022-2023 crop or July 1, 2023, whichever is later; Possession of the grassland will be given subject to the existing leases which expires August 1, 2023.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.