377.62 +/- Acres | Highly Productive Sm. Grain/ Livestock Land Mutual/Seiling Area, Woodward Co., OK
3202 1st St., Woodward, OK
| 10:00 A.M.
Vicki Wiggins Allen
Dabney Farms, LLC
•Located from Mutual, 5 Miles E. (2 Miles E. of the Jct. US 183/SH 3 & the Mutual Blacktop), then ½ Mile N. on NS 220 Rd. to the SE/Corner of the Land
- Located from Mutual, 5 Miles E. (2 Miles E. of the Jct. US 183/SH 3 & the Mutual Blacktop), then ½ Mile N. on NS 220 Rd. to the SE/Corner of the Land
- Land was Transferred to Dewey Co. F.S.A. According to the Dewey Co. F.S.A., this Land is in a F.S.A. unit which has 357.66 Acres of Cropland with a 333 Acre Wheat Base & a 35 bu./ac. PLC Yield
- Principle Soil Types of the Cropland include Dale Silt Loam, Class I; Westview & Westola Fine Sandy Loam, both Class II; & Hardeman Loam, Class III
- Balance of the Land is in Grassed Waterways
- Water Well (Needs Pump)
- Access is by Good Rocked Road along the E. Side & Good County Rd. along the N. Side
- Well Located for Home Site
Disclosure & Documents
- Order of Auction: E. & W. qtrs. will be offered individually, & together.
- ‘21 Taxes for Entirety: were approx. $1045.00. The ‘22 taxes will be prorated to day of closing..
- Legal Description: N/2 of Sec. 2, Twp. 20N, R18 W.I.M.
- Possession: at closing, subject to existing ag lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the 2021-2022 wheat crop or July 1, 2022, whichever is later.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.