4 BDRM, 2 BA Home (Fixer Upper) w/ Over 2,200 sq. ft. of Living Area Situated on Over ¼ Acre | Geary, Blaine Co., OK
| 2-4 P.M.
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
324 W. Main, Geary, OK
| 6:00 PM
324 W. Main, Geary, OK
- Home is Situated on a Corner Lot & has Lots of Potential!
- 1 ½ Story Frame Home w/ Over 2,200 sq. ft. of Living Area
- Situated on Over ¼ of an Acre (.321 Acres), w/ Plenty of Space for Family Gatherings, Entertaining, Pets, & Gardening
- 4 BDRMS, 2 BA
- Nice Size Living Area
- Kitchen w/Built-in Dishwasher & Breakfast Nook
- Dining Room
- Bonus Room that Serves Nicely as an Office/Study or Extra Bedroom
- Some Original Wood Flooring
- Separate Utility
- Lots of Built-in Storage
- Central Heat & Air on Main Floor
- Nice Size Basement w/ Built-in Safe
- Enclosed Front Porch w/Plenty of Windows
- Roof Covering approx. 3 Years Old
- Served by City Utilities
- Storm Shelter
- Free Standing Detached Carport (Red Iron Frame)
- Huge Corner Lot w/ Fenced Yard
- Water Well
- Childs Play Fort
- Be Sure to Take a Look!
Note: Home had some damage due to a broken water line which happened during the December freeze. Pipes have been repaired…Sheet rock is still damaged.
Disclosure & Documents
- ‘22 Taxes: were approx. $324.00 with Homestead Exemption. ‘23 Taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Legal Description: Lots 17-20, both inclusive, & the W/2 of Lots 21-24, both inclusive, in Block 36, City of Geary, Blaine, Co., OK
- Minerals: Seller’s share transfers w/ the surface. Seller receives a small annual royalty payment.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: A 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid in the auction to determine the purchase price. 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.