- Attractive Brick Home w/ approx. 1,922 sq. ft. of Living Area (A One Owner Home)
- Situated on 1.24 +/- Acres w/ Beautiful, Mature Shade Trees
- 4 BDRMS w/ Nice Size Closets
- 2 BA’s (Beautifully Updated w/in Last 4 Yrs.)
- Kitchen w/ Elec. Range & Built-in Dishwasher
- Breakfast Area
- Formal Dining Room
- Nice Size Living Room/Den w/ Beamed Ceilings & Gas Fireplace
- Separate Utility w/ Updated Soaking Sink & Nice Counter Tops
- Plenty of Storage
- Central Heat & Air (Newer Compressor)
- Attached 2 Car Garage w/ Indoor Access to Schmidt Built Storm Shelter
- Covered Front Porch
- Malarkey Roof Covering (Less than 10 Yrs. Old)
- Home is Served by a Water Well
- 1,400 +/- sq. ft. Shop Building, Built in 2009, w/ 2 Overhead, Drive Through Doors (12’x12’ & 10’x10’), Insulated, Concrete Slab Floor, Electricity & Overhead Storage
- Access by Breckenridge Rd. (Good Blacktop Rd.)
- Pioneer-Pleasant Vale School District
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $1,267.00 without Homestead Exemption.
- Legal Description: A tract of land beginning 854.65’ W. of the SE/corner of the SE/4 of Sec. 25, Twp. 23N, R6, W.I.M., Garfield Co., OK, thence N. 208.71 ft., thence W. 258.71 ft., thence S. 208.71 ft., thence E 258.71’ to P.O.B.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, condition, size, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.