4 BDRM, Brick Home w/Historic Charm on Large Corner Lot | Great Family Home | Investment Opportunity
This 2,700 +/- sf brick home, built in 1925, is located nearby Enid’s historic district & is embellished with that vintage charm you’ve been looking for! From the 2nd story balconies to the ornate finishings & chandeliers, this home would serve beautifully as a family home or rental business venture- located just a short drive to Enid’s many west side & downtown shops & eateries.
- Brick home on large corner lot with great curb appeal, mature shade trees & landscaping
- 2,700 +/- sf of living area, comprised of 4 BDRMS, (2) Full BA, & (2) ½ BA
- Ornate trim, doors, & vintage light fixtures & chandeliers
- Decorative fireplaces throughout home
- Elevated ceilings – providing spacious feel
- Kitchen w/built-in dishwasher & range
- Formal dining room w/attached breakfast nook
- Living room with paned glass French doors that open into Florida/sunroom
- Spacious foyer w/u-bend staircase
- Master bedroom w/balcony access
- Office space w/balcony access
- Finished basement/den/man cave
- Central heat & air (4 +/- y/o)
- Detached 2 car garage w/storage & attached double carport w/alley access
- Bricked courtyard area
- Private water well
- Walking distance to McKinley Elementary
- Legal: Lots 11-12, Block 12, Highland Park Addn.
- Taxes: The 2021 taxes were approx. $1,740 with Homestead Exemption. The 2022 taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Minerals: Seller’s share of minerals, if any, transfer with surface.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 5% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.