- Located on one of the quietest streets in Ames
- Well-maintained home, built in 1950
- 1,472 +/- sf of living area
- 2 lg. BDRMS on main floor
- 1 BA
- Kitchen including existing appliances
- Lg. family room
- Enclosed back porch
- 400 +/- sf finished basement w/ 2 BDRMS
- Machine shed built in 2004, insulated, 2 lg. overhead doors, walk-thru door, & lg. overhead storage area with access by metal staircase
- Situated on 24 spacious lots
- 30 +/- minutes from Enid & less than 20 +/- minutes from Okeene or Fairview
- Legal Description: Lots 1-24, Blk 36, Ames
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $407.00 with Homestead Exemption. ‘21 taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Possession: at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID & acknowledge & agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. This sale is subject to confirmation by the District Court of Major Co., OK. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.