November 11th, 2021
| 10:00 A.M.
Ringwood Community Center
Main St., Ringwood, OK 73768
From the E. edge of Meno, OK along U.S 412, 3/8 mile N. on NS 271 (N. Meno Ave.) to the SE corner of the property
- Outstanding opportunity to purchase quality Major County farm
- According to the F.S.A., there are 38.09 acres of cropland with a full wheat base & 36 bu./ac. yield
- Principle soil types of the cropland are Pond Creek silt loam, Class I & Lovedale fine sandy loam, Class II
- Great potential to produce high yields from any crop adaptable to the area
- Access by good rocked road, less than ½ mile from US 412
- Legal: N/2 N/2 SE/4 8-22N-R9W
- Taxes: 2020 taxes were approx. $135.00. Taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Minerals: do not sell.
- Crop: does not sell.
- Possession: at closing, subject to the existing ag lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the 2021-2022 grain crop or July 1, 2022, whichever is later.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.