40 +/- Acres | Midland Bermuda | Excellent Livestock Land | Kingfisher Co., OK
Turkey Creek Golf Club
12424 OK-51, Hennessey, OK 73742
September 15th, 2021
| 10:00 A.M.
Auction Manager- Perry Wiggins
Owner/ Agent- Justin Choate
Justin and Debbie Choate
Located from the Jct. of US 81 & SH 51 in Hennessey, 12 ½ Miles W. on SH 51 (5 Miles W. of Jct. SH 51 & SH 132 to Drummond), then 3 Miles N. on Blacktop Road, & 1 Mile W. OR from the Jct. of SH 8 & SH 51 in Okeene, 10 ½ Miles E. on SH 51, 3 Miles N., & 1 Mile W.
40 +/- Acres | Midland Bermuda | Excellent Livestock Land Lacy/Okeene/Ames/Drummond/Hennessey Area, Kingfisher Co., OK
- Located from the Jct. of US 81 & SH 51 in Hennessey, 12 ½ Miles W. on SH 51 (5 Miles W. of Jct. SH 51 & SH 132 to Drummond), then 3 Miles N. on Blacktop Road, & 1 Mile W. OR from the Jct. of SH 8 & SH 51 in Okeene, 10 ½ Miles E. on SH 51, 3 Miles N., & 1 Mile W.
- Good Midland Bermuda with Some Wheat Grass Mixed in Toward SW/corner
- Excellent Livestock Grazing, Haying, or Sprigging
- Good Fences
- Water Well
- Beautiful Home Site
- Access by Good Rocked Roads just 1 Mile from Blacktop
- ‘20 Taxes: approx. 95.50. The 2021 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Legal Description: NE/4 NE/4 of Sec. 3, Twp. 19N, R9 W.I.M., Kingfisher Co., OK
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.