This 400 +/- acres is located from Waynoka, 10 miles N. on SH 14 to the SW/corner of the property OR from the intersection of US 64 & SH 14, 3 ½ miles S. on SH 14 to the NW/corner of the property. According to the Woods County F.S.A., there are 126.94 acres of cropland with a full wheat base & 27 bu./ac. yield. Balance of the land is in improved Bluestem & native grasses, Little Eagle Chief Creek w/creek crossing for vehicles/equipment, & a pond (stocked for fishing). The land is improved with good fences, a corral, a water well with windmill, & has good access with a ½ mile of highway frontage. Grazing has been well managed, & portions have been hayed yearly. This property has great hunting & fishing! Whitetail deer, turkey, duck, quail, coyote, & bobcat are just a few of your hunting options. The pond is clear & loaded with Bass & Perch; and Little Eagle Chief Creek carries Catfish. Note: Buyer will have permission to hunt the land & to fish beginning the day of closing. Don’t miss out on this incredible property!
- Legal Description: S/2 of Sec. 12, Twp. 26N, R16 & W/2 SW/4 of Sec. 7, Twp. 26N, R15, W.I.M. Woods Co., OK
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Taxes: approx. $381.00. The 2021 taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Complete Possession: to be given upon payment in full and transfer of title, at closing, subject to existing ag lease which expires Nov. 1, 2021.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.