- 4 -5 BDRMS
- 2 BA
- Lg. Living Room
- Big Dining Room
- Kitchen with Plenty of Cabinets, Dishwasher, and Breakfast Area
- Nice Pantry
- Updated Windows
- Metal Roof
- Rural Water
- Nice, Mature Shade Trees
- Dusk to Dawn Light
- Sequoyah School District
- According to Rogers Co. Planning –Property has no Zoning Restrictions
- Formally a Mechanic Shop
- Concrete Floors
- 110/220 Electric
- Overhead Drive Through Doors
- 2 Walk Through Doors
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $807.00 without homestead exemption.
- Legal Description: S/2 S/2 N/2 NE/4 SE/4 of Sec. 7, Twp. 22N, R16 East of the I.B.M., Rogers Co., OK Less & Except the East 80 ft. for Hwy 88
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Minerals: No minerals are being sold or transferred with the surface.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID & acknowledge & agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: A 3% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid in the auction to determine the purchase price. 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.