480 +/- Contiguous Acres (Offering in Tracts) | Unique Opportunity | Excellent White-tailed Deer Hunting | Productive Sm. Grain/Livestock Land | Ponds & Creeks
116 N. Main, Nash, OK 73761
| 10:00 A.M.
The Family of Leona Mae Burchfiel
Nash Area, Grant Co., OK
Located from Nash (Jct. of SH 132 & US 64), 3 miles W. on US 64, then 1 mile N. on CR 750 to the SW/c of Farm #3 OR from Nash, 2 miles N. on SH 132, then 2 miles W. on Ellis Rd. to the NE/c of Farm #1
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to purchase diversified land, boasting 480 +/- contiguous acres of high yielding cropland, great livestock grazing & shelter, 4 ponds with further pond development potential, & excellent hunting! This land is approx. 1 mile SW of the Salt Fork Arkansas River & approx. 3 miles SE of Great Salt Plains State Park & Wildlife Refuge, an area well-known for trophy White-tailed deer & waterfowl hunting. For the farmer/rancher, a great opportunity to expand farming & livestock operation; for the sportsman, memorable hunting trips with a variety of game options; and for the investor, good growth potential with ag & hunting lease return!
- According to the Grant Co. F.S.A., the land is in an F.S.A. unit containing 290.69 acres of cropland w/287.83 acre wheat base & a 44 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Other improvements include newer perimeter fencing along S., W., & part of N.; cross fencing; & maintained terraces
- Private/corporate retreat or rural homesite development potential
Farm #1 (NE/4)
- Approx. 110 acres of cropland with the balance of the land in native grass, 3.4 +/- acre pond, & timber.
- Principal soil type of the cropland is Pond Creek silt loam, Class I, with a lesser amount of Grant silt loam, Class III.
- Improvements include a rural water tap & older general purpose barn.
- The 2022 taxes were approx. $468.
Farm #2 (NW/4)
- Approx. 70 acres of cropland with the balance of the land in native grass, 3 small ponds, wet-season creeks, & timber.
- Principal soil types of the cropland are Pond Creek silt loam, Class I & Grant silt loam, Class III.
- Improvements include an older general purpose barn & set of corrals.
- The 2022 taxes were approx. $323.
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal: The NE/4, NW/4, & SW/4 31-26N-8W, Grant Co., OK
- Order of Auction: Farms #1-#3 will be offered individually & collectively.
- 2023 Taxes: will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: at closing, subject to the existing ag lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the 2022-2023 wheat crop or July 1, 2023, whichever is later.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
SOLD AS ENTIREY! $820,000