512+/- Acres in Major Co., OK | 80 +/- Acres in Alfalfa Co., OK Fairview/Isabella, Ringwood/Cleo, & Carmen Areas Highly Productive Farmland | US 412 Frontage Isabella Blacktop Frontage
FARM # 1 (80 +/- ACRES): SOLD: $160,000
- Located from the Carmen school, 2 miles N. following the blacktop & 1 mile W. to NW corner of farm.
- 77.81 acres of productive cropland with a 77.2 acre wheat base & 52 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Soil types – mostly Pond Creek silt loam, Class I, with far lesser amounts of Tabler silty clay loam, Class II & Devol fine sandy loam, Class III
- Windmill and water well
- Access by county rd.
Legal Description: W/2 NW/4 of Sec. 34, Twp. 25N, R12 W.I.M., Alfalfa Co. ‘19 Taxes: were approx. $318.00
FARM #2 & FARM #3 SOLD: $430,000
- Located from the Jct. of U.S. 60 & SH 58 at the S. edge of Fairview, 2 miles S., then 3 miles E. on the Isabelle blacktop to NW corner of farm
- 280 acres of productive cropland with a full wheat base & 45 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Soil types – Pond Creek silt loam, Class I, Lovedale fine sandy loam, Renfrow silty clay loam & Kirkland silt loam, all Class II; Derby loamy fine sand, Class III; & Carwile-Lovedale complex, Class V
- Blacktop access
- Creek crosses SW/corner
Legal Description: W/2 of Sec. 7, Twp. 20N, R11 W.I.M., Major Co. ‘19 Taxes: were approx. $820.00
FARM # 3 (68.78 +/- ACRES)
- Located in the same section as Farm #2, another 68.84 acres in the NE/4 that adjoins Farm #2 on the E. side
- 65.82 acres of productive cropland with a 54.3 acre wheat base & 42 bu./ac. PLC yield; & a 1.9 acre Oats base with a 52 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Soil types – Pond Creek silt loam & Renfrow silty clay loam, both Class I; Lovedale fine sandy loam, Class II; & Carwile-Lovedale complex, Class V.
Legal Description: 68.78 +/- acres in the S/2 NE/4 of Sec. 7, Twp. 20N, R11 W.I.M., Major Co. ‘19 Taxes: were approx. $203.50
FARM #4 (149.94 +/- ACRES): SOLD! $321,000
- Located from the Jct. of U.S. 412 & SH 8 (S. of Cleo Springs), 5 miles E. on US 412 to NW corner of farm OR from Ringwood Jct. (US 412 & SH 58), 6 miles W. on US 412 to NW corner of farm
- ½ mile of US 412 Frontage
- 141.14 acres of productive cropland with a 140.4 acre wheat base & 25 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Soil types – Derby & Meno loamy fine sand, both Class III; & Nobscot sand, Class VI
- Perimeter fence
- Catch pen & loading facility
- Water well
- Electricity at well site
Legal Description: NW/4 of Sec. 14, Twp. 22N, R11 W.I.M., Major Co. (Less 10 +/- acres) ‘19 Taxes: were approx. $266.50
Order of Auction: Farms #1 & #4 will be offered individually only. Farms #2 & #3 will be offered individually and together. Taxes: The 2020 taxes will be prorated to closing. Crop: Does not sell. Minerals: Do not sell. Possession for Entirety: at closing, subject to the existing lease, which expires upon completion of harvest of the presently growing 2019-2020 wheat/rye crop or August 1, 2020, whichever is later.
Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who choose to authorize another person to bid/purchase on his/her behalf must provide a letter of authority. Please contact Auction Company for further details.
Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, usability, etc. prior to auction day. Any announcements made day of auction take precedence.