53.34 +/- Acres w/Exquisite 3,256 +/- sf Family Home – Offering in 3 Tracts
Wake up to seclusion and abundant wildlife with these beautiful, one-of-a-kind properties, nearby Keystone Lake access! Whether you’re looking for a beautiful family estate, an acreage to build your dream home, or a small recreational tract, this land has it to offer- all conveniently located just 45 +/- minutes of downtown Tulsa!
Tract #1 (3,256 +/- sf Home on 23.34 +/- Acres)
- 23.34 +/- Acres with Timber & Grass
- 3,256 +/- sf Custom Built Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- Galvanized Metal Roof (2011)
- Wrap Around Porch (1,080 +/- sf)
- Covered Back Patio
- Re-Sodded Yard (2022)
- 2 Hot Water Tanks (1 replaced in 2022)
- 2 AC Units/Furnace
- 2 Heat Pumps (1 replaced in 2019)
- French Drain Around Basement
- Carport (1,200 sf)
- 12’ x 18’ Pole Shed (432 +/- sf)
- Metal Garage (2,400 +/- sf)
- 30’ x 40’ Hay Shed (2,400 +/- sf)
- Additional Small Storage Building
- Partial Fencing
- Prue Public School District
- Legal: 23.34 +/- acres in the E/2 of the SE of Sec. 35, Twp. 21N, R9 E.I.M., Osage Co., OK
Disclosure & Documents
Terms & Conditions for Real Estate
- Taxes for Entirety: were approx. $1367. The 2022 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Order of Auction: Tracts #1-#3 will be offered individually & in combinations to suit Buyers using a multi-parcel format. Auction Company expressly reserves the right to re-open bidding on each tract until such time as all bidding has ceased.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Buyer’s Premium: A 4% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the purchase price.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to size, condition, acreage, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.