- 55 +/- acres
- Rolling grass covered hills
- Scattered trees
- Within 1 mile of Canton Lake
- Within ¼ mile of Canton Wildlife Preserve
- Outstanding wildlife habitat
- Deer camp/cabin site potential
- Perimeter fence
- 90 +/- miles of OKC
- Unique opportunity for any outdoorsman
- Legal Description: 55 +/- acres in the SE/4 of Sec. 3, Twp. 19N, R13 W.I.M., Blaine Co., OK, together with an easement for ingress and egress.
- Water Rights: TBA
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.