556.5 +/- Acres (Offered in Tracts) | Lovell/ Crescent/ Marshall Area, Logan Co., OK
Marshall Alumni Building
Main St., Marshall, OK
November 30th, 2021
| 10:00 A.M.
Kim Allen, Co-Broker
William & Evelyn Simpson
From the Jct. of SH 74 & SH 51 (Earnheart’s), 4 miles S. on SH 74, then 1 ½ miles W. on SH 74D to the NE/corner of the land.
This Land has it All!
- ½ Mile of Hwy 74D Frontage (Tracts #1 & #2 Only)
- Convenient Location (w/in 55 Minutes of OKC, 40 Minutes of Stillwater, & 45 Minutes of Edmond)
- Rural Home Site/Executive Home Site Development Potential
- Timber-Lined Rock Creek (Deep Channeled Creek), Scattered Trees, Ponds (All but One, Currently Dry) & Pond Development Potential, Blue Stem & Native Grasses, Abundant Wildlife & Hunting Potential
- Good Shelter & Grazing for Livestock
- Entirety has approx. 113.88 Acres of Cropland w/ 113.85 Acre Wheat Base & a 32 bu./ac. PLC Yield
- Improvements include an Old Home Site w/ Electricity, Likely an Older Water Well, 2 Older Barns & Fences
- Rural Water is Available, if Desired
- Crescent School District
(Approx. 23 Acres w/ Hwy 74D Frontage): Located in the NW/corner of Sec. 10
(Approx. 556.5 Acres: Entirety
- Legal Descriptions: If Tracts #1 &/or #2 sell separately from Tract #3, then legal descriptions will be determined by a survey thereof at buyer’s sole cost. If Tract #4 sells separately, no survey will be necessary.
- Order of Auction: Tracts will be offered individually & in combinations to suit buyers.
- Legal Description for Entirety: The W/2 of Sec. 10 & the SE/4 & the S/2 NE/4 of Section 9; all in Twp. 18N, R4 W.I.M., Logan Co., OK
- ‘21 Taxes for Entirety: were approx. $1,072.00. The taxes for year of closing will be prorated to the day of closing based upon estimates to be provided by the Logan Co. Assessor.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing. With proper indemnification, Buyer will have permission to hunt the land beginning the day of the auction. If, for any reason, this sale does not close, the Buyer shall immediately relinquish such permission to hunt and neither party shall have any further duty to the other.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Buyer’s Premium: A 2% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid in the auction to determine the purchase price.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.