70 +/- Ac. w/in Mins of OKC | Large Ponds | Cabin & Shop | El Reno Area, Canadian Co., OK
Canadian Square Event Center
1639 East Hwy 66, El Reno, OK 73036
June 18, 2021
| 2:00 P.M.
Living Estate Sale of Grant Irwin and Family
Land Location: from Lucky Star Casino- Concho (El Reno) on US 81, 3 +/- mi. W/NW on Black Kettle Blvd., then ¼ mi. W. on 150th
Rare opportunity to purchase a private retreat. Get away from the hustle & bustle & surround yourself with peace & quiet. This property offers extensive opportunity for outdoor recreational activities including fishing, waterfowl/wildlife hunting, boating, jet skiing, canoeing/kayaking, swimming, hiking, & bird/wildlife watching.
- Ideally located minutes of the OKC metro area, just 3 +/- miles from US 81 on all-weather access, blacktop roads
- Picturesque views of large ponds and rolling terrain
- Nice cabin with deck, overlooking the waters, featuring an open concept living area; kitchen with granite countertops, refrigerator, range, and built-in microwave; full bathroom; murphy-style bed; stack washer & dryer; & metal roof
- Approx. 24’ x 24’ steel frame shop building/garage with concrete flooring; electricity; insulation; & overhead door
- Near Lucky Star Casino- Concho (El Reno) & other amenities
- This property is one-of-a-kind and would serve greatly for weekend getaways, corporate retreats, entertaining family and friends, or an executive home site! Be sure to check it out!
- Legal: Part of the W/2 SE/4 1-13N-8W
- 2020 Taxes: were approx. $459. The 2021 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.