- 78 +/- Acres
- Located 7 miles E. of Perry on US 64 (7 miles W. of Morrison), then 1 mile N. on CR 180, & 1 mile E. (all weather roads)
- Good grass pasture (Bluestem and other native grasses – has produced 2,000 +/- small square bales/yr.)
- Timber lined Mule Creek (creek tributary)
- Nice size pond (according to owner, a deep pond)
- Excellent livestock grazing, shelter, & water
- Perimeter fence
- Abundant deer, turkey, & predators (Ideal place for hunting, fishing, quiet, fun filled family evenings or weekends, & full time family life in the country)
- Outstanding home sites (beautiful views of the countryside)
- 30’ x 50’ general purpose barn
- Rural water available along S. Road, if desired
- 10 +/- minutes of Perry & Morrison * 25 +/- minutes Stillwater
- Legal Description: W/2 SW/4 of Sec. 7, Twp. 21N., R2 E., Noble Co., OK.
- ‘19 Taxes: approx. $188.00 & are to be paid by the Seller. The 2021 & any future taxes are the responsibility of the Buyer.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.