8 +/- Acres of Former RR ROW & Co-op Land | Hwy Access | 3 Phase Elec. | Lovell, Logan Co., OK
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
| 6:00 PM
Kim Allen, Co-Broker
Land Run Farmers Cooperative
Located on E. side of Lovell, OK
- 8 +/- acres of former RR ROW & co-op land (currently not used)
- Located on E. side of Lovell, OK
- Hwy access
- 3 phase elec.
- Small office building & 60 +/- ft. scale (kicker grain tester does not sell)
- Grain elevator, truck receiving building with pit, & 3 large grain storage tanks
- Gravel & iron from former RR ROW
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description: Lots to the Town of Lovell & Tracts of land located in the NW/4 9-18N-4W, Logan Co., OK (see Exhibit “A”)
- Taxes: The 2022 taxes will be prorated to the date of closing.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID & acknowledge & agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Buyer’s Premium: A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid at auction to determine the purchase price.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. Title will transfer by Quit Claim Deed. Buyer is purchasing property AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.