80 +/- Acres | CRP Grass Pasture | Hunting Potential | Blacktop Frontage
For the farmer/rancher, a great opportunity to expand farming & livestock operations; for the sportsman/outdoor enthusiast, memorable hunting trips and nearby attractions including the Little Sahara State Park and the Great Salt Plains State Park; and for the investor, CRP income & hunting/ag lease return! Be sure to take a look!
- Located from the railroad tracks on the West edge of Carmen, 9 miles West on SH 45 (to the Green Valley Church), then ½ mile South on the blacktop road.
- 66 +/- acres, currently enrolled in CRP, with an annual payment of $2,382.00/year; expires on 9/30/2032
- Native grass pasture with pond development potential providing habitat for wildlife (Whitetail deer, turkey, pheasant, quail, coyote, & bobcat)
- Principle soil types of the former cropland include: Lovedale fine sandy loam, Class II; Eda sand & Meno loamy fine sand, both Class III; Eda sand, Class IV; with smaller amounts of Devol loamy sand, Class III, Waynoka fine sandy loam, Class IV, & Carwile fine sandy loam, Class V.
- Water well (need solar pump & panel)
- Home site potential with blacktop frontage; just 20+/- minutes from Alva
- Alva School District
- Access by blacktop, just ½ mile off State Hwy 45
Disclosure & Documents
- Taxes: ‘22 taxes were approx. $142.00. The 2023 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Legal Description: S/2 NE/4 of Sec. 7, Twp. 24N, R13 W., Woods Co., OK
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- F.S.A. Info.: Subject is currently enrolled in CRP. The seller shall retain the September 30, 2023 and all prior payments.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with a valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.