80 +/- Acres | Good Grass | Outstanding Hunting | Pond | Beautiful, Rural Home Site | Minerals
The Camp House
NW corner of Cleo Springs Town Square, Cleo Springs, OK 73729
| 10:00 A.M.
Vicki Wiggins Allen
J.L. Ake Marital Trust
Cleo Springs Area, Major Co., OK
From the Jct. of US 412 & the Cleo Springs Y, go 4 miles N. on SH 8, then 1 ½ miles E. on County Road EW 39.
- Excellent Farm for Recreation and Livestock Production
- Rural Home/Cabin/Barndo/Executive Home Site Potential
- Good Native Grass (Completes CRP Contract End of September 2022), Trees, Pond (Currently Dry), Sand Plum Thickets
- Abundant Wildlife & Hunting Potential
- Good Shelter & Grazing for Livestock
- County Road Access
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description: S/2 SE/4 of Sec. 20, Twp. 23N, R11 W., Major Co., OK
- ‘21 Taxes: were approx. $150.00. ‘22 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing CRP contract with expires Sept. 30, 2022.
- Minerals: The Seller’s share, an undivided ¼ mineral interest, in, under & to the above-described land will be offered in our mineral auction set for Sept. 15, 2022.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.