80 +/- Acres | Good Native Grassland | Cropland | Ponds | Hwy & Co. Rd. Access | Home Site & Development Potential | Investment Opportunity
FB&T Perry Event Center
424 7th St., Perry, OK
| 10:00 AM
Kenny & Melinda Cyphers
4 ½ miles E. of Perry on US 64
Located from the stoplight at 6th & Fir St. in Perry, 4 ½ miles E. on US 64 to the NW/c
This farm is conveniently located within 10 +/- minutes of I-35, 30 +/- minutes of Stillwater, & 1 +/- hr. of OKC. Be sure to take a look!
- Located from the stoplight at 6th & Fir St. in Perry, 4 ½ miles E. on US 64 to the NW/c
- Good grass pasture & scattered trees
- Outstanding livestock grazing with just enough timber for livestock shelter
- Small livestock pen & shed
- Waterfowl & wildlife hunting potential
- Fishing potential
- Well located for home sites
- According to Noble Co F.S.A. – The entire NW/4 has 58.58 acres of cropland (of which approx. 25 acres is located on the subject) with a 55.05 acre wheat base & a 33 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Principle soil type of the cropland is mostly Renfrow & Grainola soils & Grainola-Lucien complex, both Class III
- Legal Description: The E/2 NE/4 NW/4 & the SE/4 NW/4 & the S/2 SW/4 NW/4 of Sec. 21, Twp. 21N, R1 E.I.M., Noble Co., OK
- ‘22 Taxes: Will be prorated based upon estimates to be provided by the Noble Co., Assessor.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.