80+/- Acres | Grass/Livestock Land | Douglas/Marshall Area, Garfield Co., OK
- Located from Douglas, W. to the 1st section line(138th St.), then 4 ¼ miles S. OR from Marshall, 2 miles N., 3 miles W, & ½ mile N.
- Currently well established to grass & enrolled in the CRP Program which expires Sept. 30, 2020 with an annual payment of $3,156.00 which will transfer to the Buyer at closing
- Fenced on the S. & E. sides
- Access by good county roads
- Sm. creek
- Logan Co. rural water pasture tap
- If you are wanting to add good quality grass or farm land to your current operation, don’t miss this opportunity.
‘19 Taxes: were approx. $195.00. Legal Description: S/2 NW/4 of Sec. 19, Twp. 20 N, R4 W.I.M., Garfield Co., OK Minerals: Do not sell. Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID & acknowledge & agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.