80 +/- Acres | Highly Productive Alfalfa County Cropland | Timber & Creek | Hunting | Hwy Frontage | Exc. Home Site Potential
Goltry Community Center
Main St., Goltry, OK 73739
| 10:00 A.M.
The Dorothea C. Millward Trust
Goltry Area, OK
From SE edge of Goltry, 2 miles S. on SH 45 to the NW corner of the property
- Outstanding opportunity to purchase Class I cropland with hunting & home site potential, along all-weather access roads
- According to the F.S.A., there are 50.76 acres of cropland with a full wheat base & 42 bu./ac. yield
- Principal soil type of the cropland is Pond Creek silt loam, Class I
- Great potential to produce high yields from any crop adaptable to the area
- Balance of the land is in thick timber & creek, providing wildlife habitat
- Excellent home site potential with scenic views & great access, conveniently located only 20 +/- minutes from Enid’s west side amenities
- Electric along highway
- Be sure to take a look!
- Legal Description: W/2 SW/4 of Sec. 2, Twp. 23N, R9 W.I.M., Alfalfa Co., OK
- Taxes: were approx. $175.00. The 2023 taxes will be prorated to the date of closing.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing agricultural lease which expires August 1, 2023.
- Crop: Does not sell.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of the auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.