- Located 5 miles SW of Lamont on SH 74, then 2 miles W. on Comanche Rd. to the NE/corner of the land OR from the Jct. of US 81/US 60 in Pond Creek, go 9 miles E. on US 60, 4 miles S. on CR 1010, then ¾ mile E. on Comanche Rd.
- According to the F.S.A. there are 76.93 +/- acres of cropland with a 74.40 acre wheat base & a 36 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Soil Types are mostly Kirkland silt loam, Kirkland-Pawhuska complex, & Port silt loam, all Class II; with lesser amounts of Pond Creek silt loam, Class I & Renfrow silty clay loam, Class IV
- Land lays mostly level and is easily tilled
- Access is by county road
- Legal Description: E/2 NE/4 of Sec. 28, Twp. 25N, R4 W.I.M., Grant Co., OK.
- Wind Energy Ground Lease: Land sells subject to an existing Wind Energy Ground Lease w/ Chisholm. Annual Income is approx. $1,728/yr. Buyer shall be entitled to any payments due and payable the month following closing. Click here for the Wind Energy Lease
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $243.00. The 2021 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Minerals in, under, & to the above described land will be offered separately in our Mineral Auction scheduled for June 3rd. No minerals are being sold or transferred with the surface.
- Crop: Does not sell.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing ag lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the presently growing 2020-2021 crop, or July 1, 2021, whichever is later.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.