80 +/- Acres | Home/Home Site Productive Sm. Grain/Livestock Land Pond | Timber Lined Turkey Creek Outstanding Hunting Potential Meno Area, Major Co., OK
- From Meno, 2 ½ miles N. on N. 271 Rd. (Physical Address: 40272 S. CR 271)
- 46.5 acres of cropland w/ a full wheat base & a 27 bu. per acre PLC yield
- Principle soil types of cropland – Grant silt loam, Class II & Grant-Nash complex, Class IV
- Bal. of land in native grass, pond & timber lined Turkey Creek
- Outstanding hunting potential (abundant deer, turkey, quail, & predators)
- Perimeter fence
- 2 BDRM, 1 BA home w/attached garage & indoor access to storm shelter
- 2 water wells
- Alfalfa Electric
- Ringwood School District
Legal Description: S/2 NW/4 of Sec. 33, Twp. 23N, R9 W.I.M., Major Co., OK ‘19 Taxes: were approx. $463.00. The ‘20 taxes will be prorated to day of closing. Minerals: Do not sell. Crop: Currently no crop planted. Any F.S.A. payments for the 2019-2020 crop year transfers to Buyer. Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.