80 +/- Acres | Hwy 8 Frontage | Productive Cropland | Nice 8,000 +/- sf Shop Building (Originally Blt. to Support Grow Facility & Dispensary) | RV Hookups | Mobile Home/Office Outstanding Hunting Opportunity
| 3:30-5:30 P.M.
Okeene Community Building
116 W. E St., Okeene, OK
| 10:00 AM
Vicki Wiggins Allen
30503 Hwy 8, Okeene, OK
From the Stop Light in Okeene, go 4 ¾ miles N. on SH 8 (W. into)
This 80 has a Lot to Offer with Diverse Usability & Potential- Suitable for Everything from Farm/Business Headquarters, Hunting Retreat, Executive Homesite OR Grow Facility!
- ¼ Mile of SH 8 Frontage
- 65.11 +/- Acres of Productive Cropland (Currently Established to Roundup Ready Alfalfa) with a 65.10 Acre Wheat Base & 37 bu./ac. PLC Yield
- Principal Soil Types of Cropland Include Reinach Very Fine Sandy Loam, Class I; Port Silt Loam, Class II; Renfrow Silty Clay Loam, Class II (Known to Produce Most any Crop Adaptable to the Area); Yahola Fine Sandy Loam, Class III; & Quinlan Loam, Class IV
- Balance of Land in Buffalo Grass, Timber Lined, Deep Creek & Food Plot for Wildlife
- Acreage Lying W. of Deep Creek is Accessible via Low Water Crossing
- Grazing & Shelter for Livestock
- Extremely Good Hunting (Deer, Turkey, Quail, Dove, & Predators)
- 40’ x 200’ Shop Building with 800 Amp Service (Built in 2015), Situated approx. 800 yards off the Hwy with 12’ & 16’ Overhead Doors (Enclosed/Insulated Area Consists of approx. 6,000 sf including 2nd Floor & 4 Newer, 20’ Storage/Shipping Containers; Open Area/Equipment Storage Consists of approx. 4,000 sf)
- Graveled (White Rock) Lot
- Single Wide Mobile Home, Move-in Ready (Serves Nicely as Office for Headquarters)
- 3 RV Spots w/ 50 Amp Electric Service
- Water Well
- Georgia Peach, Plum, Apple, & Pear Trees; Blackberry Bushes & Grape Vines
- Garden Plot
- Okeene School District
- Be Sure to Take a Look!
- DRIVEWAY: The auction company has been informed that the driveway that has been used in the past to access the subject is located on the neighboring property to the N. It will be the Buyers sole responsibility and cost to put in a driveway to the subject property and shop as the Buyer desires.
- Legal Description: S/2 NE/4 of Sec. 25, Twp. 20N, R11 W., Major Co., OK
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- ‘22 Taxes: were approx. $2,538.00. The 2023 taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Possession: to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.