- 73.73 acres of productive cropland, with a 73.7 acre wheat base and a 37 bu. per acre PLC yield
- Principle soil type of the land is mostly Pond Creek Silt loam, Class I; with smaller amounts of Grant silt loam, Class III & Grant-Kingfisher complex Class IV
- Rural water runs along the W. side of county road (pasture tap available w/ approval from rural water board)
- Access by good county road just 3/4 mile off highway
- If you are wanting to add good quality land to your farming operation, don’t miss this opportunity!
‘19 Taxes: were approx. $270.00. The 2020 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing. Legal Description: N/2 NE/4 of Sec. 6, Twp. 25N, R8 W.I.M., Grant Co., OK Minerals: Do not sell. Crop: Does not sell. Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing agricultural lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the presently growing 2019-2020 wheat crop or July 1, 2020, whichever is later. Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.