80 +/- Acres | Productive Cropland | CRP Income | Creek | Wildlife
½ Block W. of State Exchange Bank on Madison, Lamont, OK
| 10:00 A.M.
Vicki Wiggins Allen
Rachel (Bobbitt) Jackson and Ruth (Bobbitt) Inman
Lamont/ Salt Fork/ Billings/ Garber Area, Grant Co., OK
Located from the Jct. of US 60 & SH 74 (SW of Lamont), go 6 miles S. on SH 74, then 4 miles E. on Union Rd. (good, rocked road)
- 78.05 acres of cropland with a 35.91 acre wheat base and a 37 bu./ac. PLC yield, of which 42.14 acres is currently enrolled in CRP with an annual payment of $1,586.00/year, which expires 9/30/2031
- Principal soil type of the land presently cultivated is mostly Kirkland silt loam, Class II
- Abundant wildlife is in the general area
- Creek & tall grass provide wildlife habitat & hunting potential
- If you are wanting to expand your sm. grain/livestock operation and while having some return from CRP, this farm is one to consider!
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description: S/2 SW/4 of Sec. 34, Twp. 25N, R3 W.I.M., Grant Co., OK
- ‘22 Taxes: were approx. $103.00. The ‘23 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Crop: Does not sell.
- Wind Energy Lease: This land sells subject to an existing Wind Energy Lease with Thunder Ranch Wind Project, LLC with an Effective Date of Oct. 15, 2016 for a period of 8 years and with a Lease Extension Option to extend the term of lease for a single 40 year period. Please see Wind Energy Lease for rent schedule.
- Possession: With property indemnification, and upon signing the purchase contract and acceptance of the escrow deposit the Buyer will have permission to till the soil presently in cultivation as is necessary for conserving moisture and for preparing for and for planting a wheat crop. If for any reason this agreement does not close by fault of Seller, the Seller shall pay the Buyer the customary rate as recommended by the O.S.U. Extension Service for any tilling or planting which Buyer may have done, and Buyer shall immediately relinquish possession to Seller and neither party shall be liable to the other for any further damages. Complete possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer or title, at closing, subject to the existing CRP contract. Buyer agrees to assume and complete the CRP contract as described above and will be solely liable for any penalties or payback for failing to do so. Seller shall retain all CRP payments due and payable for the contract year ending September 30, 2023, and all prior payments. Buyer shall be entitled to all payments for the contract year ending September 30, 2024, and any future payments.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.