80 +/- Acres | Productive Sm. Grain/Livestock Land Pond | Timber Lined Creek | Hunting Potential Ringwood Area, Major Co., OK
- 49.33 acres of cropland w/ a 38.40 acre wheat base & a 27 bu. per acre PLC yield
- Principle soil type of cropland – Mostly Pond Creek silt loam, Class I; with a smaller amount of Grant-Nash complex, Class IV
- Wheat crop sells with the surface
- Bal. of land in native grass & timber lined Indian Creek
- Hunting Potential
- Newer perimeter & cross fences
- Sm. set of corrals
- Water well with solar panel
- Sm., dug pond
- Impressive sm. grain/livestock/wildlife land
Legal Description: E/2 NW/4 of Sec. 27, Twp. 22N, R10 W.I.M., Major Co., OK ‘19 Taxes: were approx. $211.00. The ‘20 taxes will be prorated to day of closing. Minerals: Do not sell. Crop: Sells with the surface. Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.