Appliances | Furniture | Vintage Toys | Collectibles | Tools | Home Décor | Household Items | Shop Items | & More!
| 5-7 PM
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
103 N Glenwood St., Ames, OK
| 6:00 PM
Fri., 07.15.22 10AM- 2PM
| AND Sat., 07.16.22 10AM- 12PM
103 N. Glenwood St., Ames, OK
From the Korner Store in Ames, go E. just past the Coop Elevator then N. into (Second home, E. side.)
- Pool Table
- Vintage Cameras
- Washer & Dryer
- Home Décor
- Small Kitchen Appliances
- Collectible Plates
- Vintage Toys
- Power & Handheld Tools
- & Much More!
- All bidders must be registered to bid, and will not be accepted without providing name, address, phone, and valid ID. By registering for the auction, bidder agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth herein.
- All items are being sold “As-Is, Where-Is”. All sales are final. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items being sold and are solely responsible to satisfy themselves as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding. Buyer is solely responsible for the item upon the auctioneer stating “sold” or the “close” of auction.
- Preview will be available Tuesday, July 5, 5:00-7:00P.M.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid at auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, wire transfer, credit card, or company/personal check. A 3% Buyer’s Premium discount will be given if invoice is paid in full by cash, check, or wire transfer.
- Buyer pick up/removal dates and times: Friday, July 15, 10:00A.M.-2:00P.M. & Saturday, July 16, 10:00A.M.-12:00P.M. All invoices must be paid in full prior to removal AND on or by pick up/removal date and time. In the event Buyer has not paid on or by pick up/removal date and time, the registered credit card shall be automatically processed on any unpaid balances, unless other arrangements have been made. Items are being purchased from an off-site estate location which can be a distance from the Auction Company. Although we understand hardships and situations arise, we simply do not have the manpower or storage capacity for items not picked up on pickup dates and times.
- No load out shall be provided by the Seller or the Auction Company (BRING HELP). In the event items are not removed by 5:00pm, July 28, 2022, then buyer automatically forfeits items and the Seller and/or Auction Company may dispose of the items at their sole discretion with no further liability to the buyer.
- Purchases are subject to city, county, and state sales tax, where applicable, unless buyer provides appropriate exemption permit. If purchasing for farm use or resale, please provide a copy of your Oklahoma tax exemption permit upon purchase of item(s).
- Shipping Instructions (U.S. Only): Buyer is to notify Auction Company within 24 hours of close of auction, if shipping is needed. Upon payment in full, Auction Company will deliver items less than 30# to local shipping company for shipment. Instructions and payment to shipping company for packaging, insurance, and shipping are Buyer’s sole responsibility. The Auction Company is not responsible or liable for any issues arising from shipment.
- The buyer agrees to pay all invoices and/or debts to Wiggins Auctioneers in accordance to the terms set forth herein. In the event such invoices and/or debts are not paid, there will be late charges accrued at the rate of 15% per year or the max interest allowed by law. Buyer also agrees to reimburse Wiggins Auctioneers for any attorney fees, collection fees, and/or costs incurred in order to collect any past due amounts or enforce the auction terms set forth herein. Venue for any litigation is agreed to be in Garfield County, Oklahoma.
- All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the Auction Company nor the Seller. Buyer(s) shall satisfy themselves as to value, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day.
- The Auction Company, Seller or an Agent/Representative reserve the right to bid on behalf of themselves or a third party. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
- For convenience, this auction is being broadcast online. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible for delay of signal or loss of signal by either side.
- Bidder hereby agrees to sign/accept by electronic means, and that the electronic signature/acceptance shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.