Attractive 3 BDRM, 3 BA Home w/ attached 4 Car Garage Shop, & In-Ground Pool on Acreage, Enid, Garfield Co., OK
Thursday, September 23rd
| 4-6 PM
On-Site, 1801 Fair Dr. , Enid, OK 73703
October 6th, 2021
| 10:00 A.M.
Vicki Wiggins Allen
1801 Fair Dr. , Enid, OK 73703
From the corner of W. Owen K. Garriott Rd. & Oakwood Rd., go approx. ¾ mile S. on Oakwood Rd. to Richie, then approx. 1/8 mile W. on Richie, then N. on Fair Dr.
- Attractive, custom built, rock home (built by Walter Bond)
- Situated on approx. 8/10 of an acre & located at end of dead end street
- 2,402 +/- sq. ft. of living area
- 3 BDRM, 3 BA
- Walk-in closets
- Lg. living room w/wet bar & wood burning fireplace
- Anderson siding patio doors (off living area & master BDRM)
- Kitchen w/breakfast bar, appliances & pantry
- Dining room w/ built-ins
- Separate utility
- Plenty of storage
- Central heat & air (heat pump)
- Attached 4 car garage w/ approx. 1,274 +/- sq. ft.
- Roof covering (approx. 2 yrs. old)
- In-ground pool w/ nice size patio area & pool house
- Water well
- 18’ X 50’ shop building w/ 14’ drive through, overhead doors at each end
- Nice big shade trees
- Plenty of privacy
- Space for family & pets
- Excellent location near W. side shopping & eateries
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $2,786.00 with homestead exemption. The 2021 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Legal Description: A part of Tract 1 & 2, Evandale, Beginning 172 feet N. & 200’ W. of the SE/corner of Tract 2, N. to S. RRWY, Southerly to NW/corner of Tract 1, S. 126.3 feet; thence E. to Beginning (Except W. 20’ for St.) Evandale Addition to the City of Enid
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.