- Excellent curb appeal
- 1,635 +/- sq. ft. of living area
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 baths
- Lg. living room
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, SS elec. range, built-in microwave, reverse osmosis drinking system
- Dining area
- Separate utility with freezer space
- Water softener
- Progressive windows
- Central heat and air
- Big, privacy fenced yard
- ‘10 Schmidt built storm shelter
- Detached 2 car garage with approx. 720 sq. ft.
- Storage building
- Double wide carport
- Alley access
- Water well w/ newer submergible pump (newer schedule 40 pvc in well & to pressure tank)
- Be sure to take a look!
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $571.00 with homestead exemption. The 2021 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Legal Description: E. 33.3’ of Lot 10 & W. 41.7’ of Lot 11, BLK 1, Beckwith Addition to the Town of Cleo Springs, Major Co., OK
- Minerals: No minerals are being sold or transferred.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.