Attractive 4 BDRM, 2 BA Home w/ Nearly 2,700 sq. ft. of Living Area on Over ¼ Acre Fairview, Major Co., OK
| 3-5 PM
724 E. Cherry, Fairview, OK
| 10:00 A.M.
Vicki Wiggins Allen
Robert and Connie Dilley
724 E. Cherry, Fairvew, OK
- This Home has Lots of Curb Appeal!
- Attractive 1 ½ Story Frame Home w/ Vinyl Siding & approx. 2,694 +/- sq. ft. of Living Area
- Situated on Over ¼ of an Acre (.289 Acres), Nicely Landscaped w/ Plenty of Space for Family Gatherings, Entertaining, Pets, & Garden
- 4 BDRMS, 2 BA
- Nice Size Living Area
- Galley Style Kitchen w/Built-in Dishwasher
- Dining Area
- Bonus Room w/ Access to Back Yard & Covered Patio
- Some Original Wood Flooring
- Separate Utility
- Newer Water Heater (approx. 4 Mo. Old)
- Plumbed for Water Softener
- Lots of Built-in Storage & Attic Storage
- Floor Furnace Heat & Window Unit Air Conditioning
- Vivint Security System
- Roof Covering (approx. 11 yrs. old)
- Indoor Access to Storm Shelter
- Served by City Utilities
- Huge Back Yard (Partially Privacy Fenced) w/ Lilly/Coy Pond stocked w/ Gold Fish, Coy, & Mosquito Fish
- Raised Garden Bed
- 2 Newer Storage Buildings & Chicken Coop
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $849.50 with Homestead Exemption. Taxes for year of closing will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Legal Description: Lots 3 & 4 & the N. 40’ of Lots 11 & 12, Block 30, Fairview, Major Co., OK
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.