- 9.79 approx. acres
- Well cared for frame home
- Approx. 1,507 sq. ft. of living area
- 2 BDRMS, 1 BA
- Kitchen w/breakfast bar, range, & built-in dishwasher
- Dining area
- Living room
- Nice size separate utility
- Central heat & air
- Storm shelter
- Chain link fenced yard
- An approx. 18’ x 20’ detached one-car garage with a storage/hobby room
- 36’ x 36’ barn with dirt floor
- 36’ x 24’ shop with dirt floor
- Chicken coop
- Water well
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $486.00 with homestead exemption. The 2021 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Legal Description: an approx. 9.79 acre tract in the NW/4 of Sec. 33, Twp. 21N, R9 W.I.M., Major Co., OK
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.